Monday, May 23, 2016

Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising













If you thought last year’s Neighbors was bad, you don’t know bad.  
Writer/Director Nicholas Stoller’s  Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising is a swarmy collection of poor jokes and bad slapstick action that works only 15% of the time, at best, and, like its predecessor, is an embarrassment to all involved. 
 
I went to see it because I’m a fan of Chloë Grace Moretz, who, up until now, has performed, admirably.  However, now, she’ll have to do something extremely worthwhile to win me back.

If it weren’t for the presence of Rose Byrne and a half-decent ending, this film would have been a total disaster.

 
However, if you get high before going, you will, probably, enjoy it, immensely.

As for me, I give Neighbors 2: Sorority Uprising a 1.9 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment