Friday, October 5, 2018

A Star Is Born









Thanks to Writer/Producer/Director/Actor Bradley Cooper’s direction, Matthew Libatique’s SUPERB cinematography, Jay Cassidy’s artful editing and a fabulous Music Department that included Lady Gaga as songwriter, A Star Is Born is F’ING FANTASTIC!
I’m not, usually, a fan of sad addict stories, but, if this weren’t that aspect, I would consider this film among the best ever! 

While Cooper’s acting has always been outstanding, it is Lady Gaga who, not surprisingly to me, gives a magnificent performance that will blow you away.

If this film isn’t nominating for Best Movie, Best Director, Best Actress, Best Actor, Best Cinematography and Best Song, I would be mortified.

If you want to see greatness, see A Star Is Born, perhaps, as I will, more than once.

I give it a 4.8 out of 5. 

No comments:

Post a Comment