Friday, September 14, 2012

Hit and Run

Since I referenced Hit and Run in my review of 2 Days in New York, one of my readers suggested it would only be fair to review it. 
 

 
 
 
 
 
Okay…  But, in this case, the less said the better.

Let me start with the fact I’ve been a huge fan of Kristen Bell since her Veronica Mars days on TV.  I think she has great comedic talent and will only get better as her career progresses.

So, I’m assuming she appeared in this film only as a favor to her boyfriend Dax Shepard.

I’m not going to discuss the plot other than to say it was about stupid people doing stupid things.  That’s a big turnoff for me, especially when the script is so embarrassingly lame and unfunny.

The only bright spot came near the end of the movie when the wonderful Jason Bateman appeared in a one-scene cameo role as a cop and rose above the script to shine.  It was the telling moment for this movie.  He was actually performing while everyone else was just playing dress-up.

 Hit and Run is lucky to get a 1 out of 5. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment